Thursday, October 30, 2008

101 Goals Update!

i've knocked off another one of my 101 (almost) Goals -
#79: switch out lightbulbs.
this one was made pretty darn easy by my apartment and my work building. all of my lightbulbs in my new apartment were already the "green" fluorescent variety so that left the two lamps i brought with me. today in the lobby, our building was giving out one free fluorescent bulb per worker-bee, so i scammed one for my living room lamp. but i did lift one little finger towards my go-green goal and purchased the final bulb tonight at the grocery store!

my living room, bathed in green light!


just slap some hemp clothing on me and call me crunchy-granola!

5 comments:

  1. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! They didn't block me at work after all. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I need the little teeny ones of little lamps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??????????/ you are? are you going to be at the party tonight????????????????????

    I'm so excited to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang it!! bummer!! but yes, we must meet up for a drink soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!