Thursday, October 9, 2008

amazing / not-so-amazing inventions of the week

Amazing: Google's Mail Goggles


simply genius. would have saved me bigtime in college. BIGTIME.



"Keep your hands free at parties by keeping your wine close at heart! This clever little clip with adjustable strap holds a regular-size stemmed glass to your chest, giving you the freedom to snack and socialize as you sip!"
ummmm. is this like the pocket-protector for alkies?

don't get me wrong - i love my wine. and i do hate when i set my glass down to retreive some artichoke dip and brie only to find i've misplaced my pinot grigio. but would i sacrifice my dignity by sporting the wino necklace? i think not.

you might as well wear i sign around your neck that says "hi! my name is kate and i'm a total f-ing alcoholic and/or have no sense of social decorum!"

2 comments:

  1. hilarious. we went to the concert at the aboretum tonight and i needed this for my wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would also change the taste of the wine because your body comes in contact and warms the wine.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!