Monday, October 20, 2008

confession mondays

(1.) i implement "girlie office supplies" at every opportunity... even though i know it annoys my direct supperior (which makes it even more fun!)... it can't all be black and silver all the time, people! cheer up!


(2.) there is a christmas mix cd in my car stereo at this very moment. and it may or may not have the holiday classics "merry christmas, happly holidays" by n'sync, and "all i want for christmas is you" by mariah carey on it.

it is so almost time to watch elf!

happy monday!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the radio (103.7) starts playing Christmas music (normally mid-November) and I can curl up with hot chocolate and a Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You smell like beef and cheese, santa doesn't smell like beef and cheese.

    I like smiling, smiling's my favorite. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my favorite Christmas CD with n'sync and mariah carey on it. Would you mind making me a copy of yours and drop it in the mail. I need to start my holiday music obsession. I have already watched Elf this year. Now on to Christmas Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen!
    do you remember driving home from Athens freshman year and listening to that Nsync song like 951 times?!?! memories!

    as for my Christmas tunes...I have trouble keeping them on the silent much past Oct....glad to hear others are rocking out to jingle bells pre-Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!