Wednesday, October 29, 2008

randoms

~ thanks for all the opinions as to the boots... yes, my dear Colleen, voice of reason, they aren't exactly on "the budget" but its partners card weekend - all bets are off! its for charity! pretty boots for charity!

~ i bought my (future) mother in law's christmas gift today! pat on the back for me!

~ there are SIX (count 'em, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!) thingies of mayo in the office fridge. SIX! how did i come to work at suich an establishment? it literally pains me to reach in and grab my fat-free-french-vanilla-coffee-mate, for fear i might accidentally brush up against one of the offensive condiment containers. blech. double blech. double blech x 3.

~ just wanted to give a shout-out to my lovely millytini - whose evil employers have blocked her blogging - damn the man, save the empire, miller!

happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy little comments!