Wednesday, October 22, 2008

tagged again...

... this time by Millytini.... here are The Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

...and here i go!

Numero Uno: i have perfect ballet turnout. i can actually turn my feet all the way around and form an upside-down-V. its semi-gross, but a great party trick, nonetheless. sadly, i do not have the "ballet body" to go with my gumby legs - a fact i had drummed into my head by a very surly russian ballet director at the tender age of 11. thanks for the years of therapy, biatch.

Numero Dos: my biggest fear (aside from the obvious rape, murder, creepy clowns) is snakes in water. i have no problem with snakes; absolutely love the water... put the two together and O. M. G. get me outta there!

Numero Tres: if i could tap-dance on a piano someday, i would die a happy woman.

Numero Cuatro: i'm becoming goth! not really, but my new favorite show is True Blood oh HBO and i'm hooked to the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers... both about vampires, both awesome.

Numero Cinco: i once stole a pizza from a delivery truck parked outside the dorm in college. i find this one only fitting since my tagger, Millytini, was an accomplice to my heinous/delicious crime.

Numero Seis: if i could live anywhere in the world it would be back in sevilla, spain where i lived for a semester abroad.

and now for my tagees:
- Colleen from Happy Hudson
- Mrs. Forever
- Christy
- The Shabby Princess
- Victoria from Vicki Smalls
- Jill from Confessions of an Enginerd

have fun!

6 comments:

  1. my post is up! it was a good way to spend the last 30 min. at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love true blood! my hubs and i live for sunday nights!

    i tagged you, but it looks like you have already done it! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't watched true blood yet, but my coworker loves it! i'll have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agaaaaiiin, woman? I'll get to it at work tomorrow ;)

    there may or may not be another petty culinary theft tale in my post. muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am petrified of snakes in the water! Hence, why it will be a cold day in hell when I ever get in a lake in Texas... shudder... ewww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I landed on this post by searching "Spain" on your blog. I thought you had traveled there... perhaps not since the study abroad days though? Slight chance we will be going there in March and with no itin scheduled at this point, I'm gathering up lodging possibilities and I recall your awesome Italy lodging feedback. Do you (or any friends blogs you might be aware of!) have any good info on Spain? Brian studied abroad there during college too but we're well past the "hostel" days of our lives of travel, so he's no real help in the area. Besides, as if I'd ever "let" him make the lodging arrangements without some input from me, right!?

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!