Monday, November 10, 2008

confession monday

ugggg. my confession today makes me feel ghe-he-he-tto! are you ready?

...


i have blue toilet water. yes, as of yesterday at approximately 3:30 PM, my sparkling bathroom (which i spent a good hour scrubbing, btw) was transformed into WT-ville by a poorly-marked, bleach tablet (that is what i get for buying generic, i suppose). i mean seriously people, you should really tell a girl if your product is about to dye her toilet water an unnatural shade of blue. can we say DTPA claim, much?


(note: not my actual toilet)

apologies to any of you out there who take your potty water blue, but it makes me gag. and it reminds me of a smelly, old, multiple-cat-owning lady's bathroom.

my oasis of calm and pampering has now been tainted. for like.. 2,000 flushes or whatever!

happy monday!

5 comments:

  1. That same exact thing happened to me once!!! I flushed like crazy every time I was in the bathroom. My water/sewer bill was so much higher that month but I can't stand the blue toilet water either. I feel your pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is not related to your post, but in light of your blog title, I thought I'd share. Apparently there is a new baby elephant at the Houston Zoo. And apparently they just found out it has herpes. Ha! So random and so gross at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that makes me laugh, you're hilarious. i have bitter sweet thoughts towards blue toilet water...mostly bitter though. it reminds me something gross...but i can't think of what yet. i'll get back to you.

    p.s. nice pull with the twix commercial!! every time i'm about to blog i call up lulu and tell her i'm about to "blog about my ideals."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! Hopefully it will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the blue water--not OK. How dare they mislabel the bleach! tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!