Sunday, November 16, 2008

mr. bean moment

straight-off the plane... attempting to play santa's little elf while i had the golden opportunity... 20 minutes before the end of nordstrom's half-yearly sale (and closing time)... and all i want to do is take my goodies and skee-daddle it outta there to my cozy apartment and a nice, steaming bowl of thai chili rice.
sadly, it was not-to-be. my dear friend alan, while an impeccable folder and packager, could give love actually's rowan atkinson a run for his freakin' money. i seriously could've mastered my flambe technique in the amount of time it took ol-buddy-ol-pal to fluff my tissue paper to perfection.

i will not lose my holiday spirit, i will not lose my holiday spirit, i will not lose my holiday spirit. breathe. hair-flip. repeat.

4 comments:

happy little comments!