Monday, November 3, 2008

recap + confession + etc...

weekend recap:
i hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween - we had a great time (depicted below!) and the homemade, children's-school-play costumes were quite the hit! maybe next year we'll be Relish and Tabasco.

overall, an amazing weekend: wake beat duke (the horns weren't so lucky, but we're not talking about that, thankyouverymuch), it was partners' card weekend part deux, and most importantly: RJB and i were reunited for 48 whole hours! wine, blueberry martinis and cuatro leches cake were consumed; bargain-priced designer boots were purchased; and general gerbil-ness abounded! even an 11 hour Sunday workday couldn't put (too much of) a damper on my weekend (although it sure did give it the ol' college try!).

entirely typical

+ monday confession:
i may or may not have suede-protected my new boots, in my underpants, on my balcony, at midnight last night after getting off work... much like a small child, it makes no difference that the high today is 80 degrees... i want to play with my new toy NOW!

+ etc...
the forever-fabulous mojito maven (shout out to my favorite fellow condiment!) bequeathed me the Superior Scribbler Award! yay!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients

so i shall now bestow this award upon:
a. & b. Blue Eyed Bride & LyndsAU for (along w/ Mojito Maven) inspiring me to get back on the WW train to combat these "new desk job pounds."

c. Grosgrain Bride, because she recently wore Uggs to work with a J. Crew suit and is therefore my new personal hero.

d. The Shabby Princess: welcome back stateside!

e. Bama Belle in the City, because its so fun "meeting" friends of friends by way of blogging!

and since A Tale of 2 Sisters has already been tagged, here's a shout-out to ya'll for the best depiction of my mondays:

happy monday kiddos! and happy election eve!

3 comments:

  1. Funny! I have a diet Dr.Pepper funnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were one cute condiment lady...and if that picture with the DC funnel doesn't sum our college life up, I don't know what does...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yay! lulu and i sitting around bonging DCs all day. its a prerec. for employment at ATOTS headquarters.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!