Tuesday, December 2, 2008

best. mail-call. ever. (!!!!)

(a) wedding shoes did appear today! and yes, i did do a short yet jubilant happy dance, arms a-flailing, with my office door closed, whilst wearing the shoes. soooo pleased that i bit the bullet and ordered these puppies!

(b) Evs sent me the most gorgeous bouquet of roses at the office, which, as every girl knows, is hands-down the best place to receive flowers. we will have been engaged for one year next Monday and that little schemer wanted to throw me off track with an early surprise (it was made clear to me in the card that he knew the actual date of our engagement and was not just guessing the date... he's a smartie, that one!). anyhoo, not to get all shmoopy on you, but i just had to brag on him - he drives me nutzoid sometimes, but there's no one in the world i'd rather be driven nutzoid by! its been a crazy-wonderful year, Doodle, and i can't wait to marry you in March!

12 comments:

  1. YAY for wedding shoes!!! And I don't blame you for wearing them!!! How awesome that they arrived when expected. And what a dear thoughtful hubby to be you have. Beautiful flowers. :) Happy almost anniversary!!! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww flowers! That was so sweet of him!! Love the shoes. You're going to look amazing! Happy (early) Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!!!!! AND THE FLOWERS....YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes. I want those shoes. Just to wear around the house, you know, to glam up my sweats. Ohh, so pretty.

    Love the flowers. I have never had flowers sent to me :( Those are lovely--you have one smart hunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how sweet with the flowers! Love the shoes too. Hey, where did you get your return address stamp you used on your STDs? I can't find one I like....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun mail day! The shoes are awesome! Yay for flowers! Fun fun day in the big D :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous Tuesday! congrats, the shoes are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so glad i voted for those shoes. they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love the shoes. I just wish that I wore the same size shoe as you so I could borrow them post wedding. They are fab! Enjoy your happy shoe dance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the flowers and the shoes and the man! Good scheming, Evan!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!