Tuesday, January 13, 2009

itty-bitty checks!

(1) received our Shutterfly guestbook today... i am soooo pleased with how it turned out - the quality is great and making it was completely idiot (me) proof. i think this is something we will actually want to get out and look at again instead of some expensive silk book that we'll never see again after the initial glance-through. i made a similar photo-book for Evs last Christmas of our Greece pictures from Blurb Book and this was (a) cheaper and (b) the quality was better - go Snapfish!

(2) purchased the hostess gifts for my shower on sunday - thank you so much for all your ideas! i went with subscriptions to Real Simple magazine and plan on wrapping them up with December's issue and a nice soap.

feels nice to get some things checked off - even if they are small details!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! You two look beautiful! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMMM....here by way of I Pick Pretty. I too am a lawyer in Dallas. Two lawyers in Dallas with good taste? Too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a photo book for my guest book too, therefore I think you have FABULOUS taste! Very cute, and so much more personal (IMHO) than the traditional silk books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the guestbook. You said it was from snapfish but in the picture is has the shutterfly logo on it. Just want to know where you got it from.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!