Monday, January 5, 2009

mmmmmm brain massage

on tap for this icy evening? Fiesta Bowl (GO HORNS!), The Bachelor (although i would like to state for the record that my moral compass is offended by people whoring out their toddlers for a hot date - i blame idiotic coworker for weakening my mental resolve and leaving me susceptible to tuning in), and Mama's Boys (ummm best new show ever). ooo and maybe a couple popsicles!

essentially... me = worthless.

one of my very favorite bloggy friends Mojito Maven gave me this lovely award today: the "You Are Truly Beautiful" Award - yay! muchisimos gracias, chica!!!

It reads: You Are Truly Beautiful. Beautiful means so much more than just a pretty face! It also means that you are unique, and oh so full of grace! The things in you that go on much deeper than the softness of your skin are the things that make you beautiful, both outside and within!

Rules:
Find the beautiful ladies that you follow.
Give them this award.
Hopefully it'll truly mean something to each and every one of you.
Don't be shy to give it to the same person!
Don't forget to tell them!

and now i shall give this award to...
***also, i know some other lovely ladies have tagged me but with all the holiday-hullabaloo, i haven't had time to post - thank you all so much for thinking of me!!!

happy trashy tv monday!

3 comments:

  1. HOT DOG GIRL IS MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!

    I totally went to the Bachelor website and was 10 seconds away from copying and pasting her photo to my blog. She is the cutest fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, fun! I've been a bad blogger this week. (Sorry, can't write more, counting down the minutes until my 5:30 spa appointment...)

    Reciprocation to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!