Monday, January 5, 2009

ooo another one!

so much love tonight - you gals rock and know just how to cheer up a Lame Monday!

the oh so fabulous Bama Belle gave me this fun New Years Award! i've never seen this one before and its lots of fun, so here we go!

  • You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
  • List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
  • Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
  • Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
5 things that will rock my socks off in 2009 are:

(1) i get to marry Evs who daily challenges me, makes me laugh, and always roots for me to be the best person i can be. i'm also so excited to have all our friends and family in Austin to celebrate! (yeppers = le cheeseball)

(2) i get to live in the same home as Evs - if you remember this post, you'll know this is a huge deal for us... although a tad bit scary as i love my personal space and a clean apartment!

(3) new puppy??? hopefully!!!

(4) i am honored to be a part of JAJ's and ET's weddings in June and July, respectively! two amazing friends, two gorgeous brides, two fabulous fetes!

(5) finally, in 2009, i hope to attain my ideal, happy, healthy, maintainable body - i can feel that i'm on the right track and with all the support i recieve from my family and friends ("real life" and "bloggy"!), i know ill continue until i attain my goals! (can't you just hear the theme from Rocky??!!!)

i'm tagging all the gals i just tagged below!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my awards and for thinking of me! I'll post them later today.

    I wish the UK didn't take years to show US TV shows... the Bachelor sounds like something I'd love!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!