Tuesday, January 13, 2009

toot, toot, toot!

that's my own horn, people!

i have just been informed that i am the "Spotlight Knottie of the Week" over on theknot.com! (thanks for the heads up, Selina!)

i am...

  • (a) excited to be nominated by a fabulous fellow Austin Knottie and even more excited to actually be chosen (is now a good time to execute my Oscar-acceptance speech that i have practiced ever-so-humbly for years in the shower?)

  • (b) mortified that i actually used the word "jeepers" in a sentence that was is now available for all to see on the internets... such a dweeby move.

10 comments:

  1. ok so can we just chat for a moment about how FREAKING ADORABLE your knottie bio is!!! AND YOU ENGAGEMENT PICS!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You look AMAZING!!!!!!! And, obviously i love your color scheme because it was so similar to mine!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I spent even more time on your knottie bio and seriously i am IN LOVE with your linen choices and all of the dresses you have picked out (e-pics, engagement party, etc)...seriously i need your help when the time comes for our pro photo shoot...AND your dress is AMAZING!!! ok that is all for now...back to more kate stalking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!! Makes me want to get married again. Can I just have another wedding? Pretty please.

    and, um, I use "jeepers" a lot. We can be mortified together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats my little knottie...i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. how did I not even know that this page that has on the details and stuff even existed? Do you know how many hours of work procrastination that could have provided? We'll talk about this later.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I can't even figure out how to make a Knot bio, yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh FUN! I just learned a ton about your wedding - love ALL the choices, seriously - plus I didn't realize one could be both a "Knottie" and a cool/intelligent/interesting person. Wish I was joking. So I'm putting away MY judging here and saluting your coolness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your planning bio! and i LOVE your dress! and the veil that you tried on (not your real veil) is MY veil! :) well... i ordered that veil from elle and cecelia and tried on the same one! isn't warren barron the BEST?!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!