Tuesday, February 17, 2009

important investigative work

i write to you from the depths of my office with Yummy Tummy News.

{and if you're wondering, yes, i'm still reviewing really boring emails, but decided the arrival of the RueLaLa package trumped job performance}

while i am currently unable to try this sucker on (actually, i shut my door, propped one leg against it for closure and unbuttoned all my shirt buttons to give it a go, but then heard Boss Man's voice and turned totally chicken at the thought of him bursting in and seeing me standing in my bra), i did open the plastic packaging and inspect...

....hmmmmm. definitely not something i can wear alone, unlayered - as presence of large spandex-y panel is quite apparent. pretty sure i'd look like some sort of post-lipo patient.

we'll see how it fairs fit-wise and anti-roll-up-wise when i get home.

i'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you all consider "lack of roll-up-ness" in your shirt ratings. I LOATHE when layered shirts roll up- so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who has one of these tanks and she loves. Fret not!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!