Saturday, February 14, 2009

l-o-v-e

so i'm not a huge V-Day Gal - partially because my b-day is the day before and i always got pink & red themed gifts at birthday parties as a child (ooo a troll with magenta hair and red hearts on its diaper?! for me?! thanksomuch!) and partially because of that whole "manufacturered Hallmark romance thing."

{totally bummed i didn't see these earlier as they are completely applicable to my current love of both tween and non-tween vampire media / Evs' current disgust of the same}

but, there is something nice and warm and fuzzy-feeling about taking a day to celebrate the ones you love. and all the chocolate of course.


{have to give props to Maggie for sending me this one - and Etsy, obvi}

so my hope for ya'll this year is a February 14th spent with the ones you love, doing the things you love. and maybe eating some cheese!

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Those Vampire cards are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vampire cards! I wish I would have found some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog! very cute cards. the cheese one i can relate too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shoe help! I knew i could count on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these will probably be my daughters words in 10 years... hers is Feb 11... TOO CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!