Friday, March 6, 2009

running in heels

not near as good as Devil Wears Prada (of course, obvi, duh)...

waaaay better than Fashionista (not all that difficult, really)...

anyone else discovered Running in Heels on the Style Network?

{following 3 interns at Marie Claire...
blah, blah, blah - we just want to see the clothes and/or if Nina Garcia is as bitchy in "real life" as she is on Project Runway}

side-note:

Running in Heels by Anna Maxted is my very favorite British chick-lit beach read of all time! my tattered copy is definitely going in my honeymoon tote - if you haven't read it already, pick it up for those upcoming lazy summer days!

3 comments:

  1. I've never read it! I'll have to put it on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a list of new books I want to check out sitting right next to my computer. This one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the show last week on the Style Network. I thought it was good, but like you said, not as good as The Devil Wear Prada! Is the book about an intern at a Magazine?

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!