Thursday, May 21, 2009

pretty paper thursday!

after a mini-hiatus, PPT is back with a vengeance! (or, as avenged as letterpress can be!)

thanks to Jess of Wrong Week for pointing me in the direction of Old Tom Foolery - "Unsappy, Uncrappy Letterpress Greetings!"

as i do indeed enjoy my letterpress greettings unsappy and uncrappy, these clean, simple, tongue-in-cheek notecards are right up my alley. probably not for your grandmother, but if you don't have at least one friend who would die over these pretties, then, um, sorry, but you need some new friends.


thanks again to Jess over at Wrong Week for the rec! keep sending the pretty paper my way, chickadees!

Happy Papering!

20 comments:

  1. these are effing amazing. loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, those are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hilarious. I must order some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too awesomely perfect...must buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are hilarious. I think a few will be ordered to send to a few people... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those are hilarious! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked the site. I think these cards are hilarious. I have ordered several and plan to order several more before all is said and done.
    I'm with you, if you don't have at least one friend out there who will appreciate these as much as we do...time to get some new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these!!!!

    MM told me that LuLu of Dirty Martini Diaries loves taco bell, so she would probably love that first card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for starting my friday morning off with a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Moly. These are funny. I might need to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh so pretty! you need to check out some of these: Simple Song, sugar cube, mint, paper+cup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So the "You're 30!" one totally made me laugh out loud. And snort. And propel the liquidy substance I had been drinking out of mah nose.

    These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found out(via her little sister's Twitter account, which let's not talk about) out one of my good friends is preggo... The first one of us to get knocked up! Ahhh!

    Of course I had to come RIGHT to your PPT posts to find the perfect card to send out. My decision? Old Tom Foolery's Mazel Tov* (*That's Hebrew for "hell yah"). They're Jewish, so all the more fitting. Thanks again for such an original, useful, all-around AWESOME weekly series in Blogland!

    xoxo,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!