Friday, May 15, 2009

a very good start

as you can imagine, picking the invitations for our wedding was one of my favorite parts of the planning process - i (i'm not even going to pretend to say "we" here - Evs could care less about the paper, so long as it wasn't slathered in baby pink) toyed with the idea of designing our own suite, but when i found The White Aisle, i knew Rebecca's designs would fit perfectly with our wedding.

not only were her designs spot on (the "Vintage" design we chose actually mirrored the lace on my dress to a T - one of those details that probably only i noticed, but still), but working with Rebecca was a real pleasure. between colors, fonts, and sizing, i probably changed my mind 824 times, but Rebecca was so patient and helpful throughout the entire process.

and of course, i couldn't have been more pleased with the final product - i literally wanted to throw all the gorgeous letterpress pieces on the bed and roll around in them, that's how much i loved them. seriously - i had to restrain myself.

so today i am very honored (both as an intense-paper-lover and a me-so-pretty-former-bride) to be featured on White Aisle's blog - check it out if you haven't already - not only do you get to see her gorgeous paper, favor and jewelry products, but she has beautiful wedding inspiration for all you brides-to-be!

yay for Friday!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! everything was perfect and the colors are just outstanding. the paper was truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love to see another person who gets as excited about paper as I do. I made my own invitations though. By hand. They turned out badass but dude, that was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your invitation is still sitting in my bathtub. That might sound strange, but know that I never take baths so I end up kind of collecting things in there. No way I'm throwing it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really did do a fabulous job on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty! I loved your colors you used!! Everything looked perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adored your invitations.

    Random, but I actually ordered my save-the-dates and wedding programs (in the "Frosting" pattern) from The White Aisle too. In any event, I really liked working with her & would recommend them.

    To conclude, my jealousy of Champagne Thursdays continues apace. I may have to teleconference myself in or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite things from our wedding were our white aisle invites. Your invite is still on my fridge, ya know.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!