Tuesday, June 2, 2009

big news!

so i quickly realized yesterday that maybe saying i had "big news" wasn't the smartest choice of words... nope - didn't quit my job to become a celebrity closet organizer. nope - didn't get a new puppy. nope - not preggers.**

what i am is the newest Contributor for Elizabeth Anne Designs Living! i'm tickled pink to be in such fabulous company (her! her! her! great fun!) and to have another outlet through which to stretch my writing (bantering, yammering, blabbing) wings!


click here to read my debut! and you can always catch up on all my EAD Living Antics by clicking the black and white button to your right!

in other bloggy news... my little blog is about to get a big facelift thanks to Marina at Penny Lane Designs! it'll spring up at any minute like a crazy bucket of Jiffy Pop, so keep your eyes peeled for a whole new look!

**although those first two sound like much fun!

19 comments:

  1. So exciting!

    You will be FAB over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for EADL and for bloggy makeovers by Marina! she's the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! So proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! How exciting for you. And can't wait to see the new blog look too - what fun that will be. Although your current blog totally matches your wedding shoes!

    cozystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you!! More KATE on the world wide web is good for us all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all of the above! EADL seems to be snapping up all of the good writers lately. And you know I like Marina; she does fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!! Can't wait to see your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Several other bloggers I follow are over there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And here I was thinking you had decided to embark on a career as a personal shopper. That's the latest trend, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooo hooo! Although I take credit for being the first to exploit, er I mean, showcase your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

    And I will be checking out Marina - I am in need of a bloggy makeover SO badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Congrats on joining the EADL crew!

    Marina did my blog redo! Fun!! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so thought you were preggers!

    Great new look on the blog and love your latest "job"- great post!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!