Thursday, June 11, 2009

i have a problem

i seriously need to stop playing on Etsy. its getting ridiculous. first the fabric flower cocktail rings*** (oh. and the pillow cover. and the address stamps. and the other pillow covers. and the barcelona print. and my bridesmaids' gifts. and the majority of my wedding jewelry), now i stumble across these ridiculous gorgeous purses by Davie & Chiyo:


how scrumptious is that magenta?!! totally unfair, right?

you can even design your own!

and now i shall go chant my mantra, whilst hugging my knees and rocking back and forth in the corner {"i will not blow the mortgage on accessories; i will not blow the mortgage on accessories." inhale. exhale. repeat.}

***i picked the marigold ring and a black rosette headband - Blair Waldorf, eat your hear out!

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am seriously digging these.

    I loved the bags I got my gals, but DESIGN YOUR OWN WITH A BIG PRETTY FLOWER OR BOW????

    Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no single website worse for my financial well-being than Etsy.

    I can spend there without even thinking about it. It is amazing and awful all at the same time. Mostly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are adorable!

    I think I must have...but I should really sit myself down and join in your mantra..."will not blow the rent on accessories..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, i need a fun clutch for my wedding. right, as if i will be actually holding it, but i've convinced myself that i need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh holy sweet jesus. Those are GORGEOUS.

    *makes grabby hands all over the place*

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those are fab! there are so many unique and wonderful things on etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally, fantabulously, breathtaking, I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE, so yes, stop going on etsy cause youre making me shop shop shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blue purse with peacock lining = SWOON!!! luckily i have only become addicted to etsy via your blog. i know if i peruse the website myself i will be taking out loans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These bags are gorgeous. I went to the Davie and Chiyo website and they're going to be at an Art Market here in Vancouver in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to check out their stuff in person...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOOOVE those bads! seriously, I need to win the lottery so I have more free cash for shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are fabulous!
    Etsy truly is addicting...I like your mantra though, I'll have to add that to my life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those clutches are insanely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never shopped on Etsy. But I've declared today "online shopping friday" so i guess there's no better time to head over there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. must.have.one.now.

    i'm thinking one with a large flower may be in order

    ReplyDelete
  15. But that's the fun of renting - technically, you can't blow your mortgage on anything!

    But seriously, that magenta bag? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!