Tuesday, June 30, 2009

more pics!

apologies for flooding you with even more (fabulous) chicago pics, but some things went down (work-wise) yesterday that have left me in a foul, foul mood / uninspired in regards to perky blogging topics.

so, for now, i'll think happy thoughts about last weekend / the upcoming 3 day weekend!

more views from our condo / my reaction



Grant Park


time for Taste of Chicago!








the bean!

Millennium Park


Magnificent Mile

and even more fun to come... come on Erin with your pics!

9 comments:

  1. I love the bean!

    I cannot even tell you how many ridiculous pictures I have of us playing around it.

    On another note, I love the checkered [at least it looks that way on my computer] top you are wearing in those first few pictures.

    I am so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DID go to the Bean!! It is my very favorite place :)

    So glad you had such a nice time! My sister lives there and I jump at the chance to go chance I get.

    I hope all of your work troubles work out for you soon and your stress level decreases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures make me happy...we need to plan a trip ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm totally thrilled for you!

    The bean is REALLY neat!

    The view from the condo is AMAZING!

    Thought you might want to know I'm doing a FABULOUS summer giveaway !!

    {maybe it'll take your mind off work?} ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally want to hop on a plane to chi-town now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you just love chicago? hope you enjoyed taste of chicago. i went one year and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These remind me of our last trip there! Great photos. So sorry for the work troubles.

    cozystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a blast. i love chicago, itws a good thing live here. you need to come back for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!