Thursday, July 30, 2009

la vie en rose(tte)

yes, yes, two posts in one day - are you sick of me yet?

but in honor of today being Thursday (which means Champagne Thursday 'round these parts!) and in celebration of all things girlie, i just had to share these flirty Etsy finds from Rose La Biche:

now. how freakin pretty are those?

and if you're like me and just can't get enough of le rosette, keep your eyes peeled early next week for a Grey Likes Weddings Fashionista Vista post dedicated completely to my most favoritest trend of the year!

12 comments:

  1. Rose La Biche makes greeeat things. I have the gray shirt (with the black flower on the shoulder- #3) only in all black- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this--thanks for introducing me to Rose La Biche :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!! I came across this on the internet- I will be ordering one for myself... then it occurred to me you may like it too! What's better than a Baby Elephant Ring Holder?!http://gifts.redenvelope.com/jewelry/babyelephantringholder-21320044

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous. Made me think of a shirt I just bought during the Nordstrom sale - a far lesser shirt, but it's still really cute (at least in the silver color, which is more like grey), and cheap! Look for h.i.p. Rosette Trim Slub Racerback Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are adorable! I could totally see wearing one of those for work or play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has been one of my favorite etsy sellers for a long time... DYING to own one of her pieces!!! Gorgeous! Great find xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO amazing. I love her stuff too and I'm such a bow girl. I will now peruse esty in search of bow filled dreams.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!