Thursday, July 9, 2009

pretty pictures thursday

yeah, yeah, i know its supposed to be pretty paper thursday, but i just had to share the following images (that and i decided that filling my worthless pop culture quotient by watching monday's episode of the bachelorette on dvr was slightly more important last night, nojudgingitsbeenatoughweek)!

there are a lot of really super awesome things about getting married within 4 months of two of your best friends. most people are like "woah, that's a lot of weddings, aren't you sick of them?"

ummmmmmmm, have we met?

no, asshole, i'm not sick of them, first and foremost because, instead of once a year, i get to see a large chunk of my favoritest people in the world like 6 times this year - that's a bunch when we hale from all across the country (Dallas, NYC, DC, Portland, Atlanta, VA, etc).

and secondly (which never sounds like a real word to me), dumbshit, i am a wedding whore. i loved my wedding, i love my friends' weddings, i love strangers' weddings on random photographers' blogs that i continue to stalk. being involved in my friends' nuptials is not only a joy, but also kept me from the "oh bummer its over - whatever will i do with my time now?" blues after our own celebration had passed.

so anyhoo, this rant brings me to the real reason for this post which is to brag on these gorgeous teasers from JAJ's June 8th wedding... i cannot wait to see the rest!

(all-time favorite)

16 days until we do it all over again in ATL for ET & JM!

***all images - Joseph Mark Photography, Dallas, TX

17 comments:

  1. These are GREAT! The last one is by far my favorite to, but I have to say I'm diggin' your dance moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding...very talented photographer too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! I love the one of you and E dancing!!!!
    p.s. We'll make that Dallas trip a reality soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are beautiful. Everyone looks like they are having a great time. I esp like the one of you and Evs dancing - too cute!

    Also, I'm wiping up the drool after looking through all of your Chicago pics. I have family in the city and was so bummed we couldn't make it this year for the Taste. At least I could live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, photographs are traditionally printed on PAPER, yes? I say this counts for Thursday.

    Terrific pics, as usual. That veil of hers is just so feminine and perfect. And so fun seeing you & Miss Milltini.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I love weddings too! They really are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. woop woop! "the honor attendants" as joe mark called them...keeping it real, indeed. i too love the last one...and the one when jacq is showing us how her veil can be a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and p.s. mom mom noted that the picture of my dad and me dancing pretty much sums up why he (and all of our fathers) are saints...he's trying to tell me something and I'm ignoring him whilst hamming it up for a photo op...typical?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The problem is that I can't look at wedding pictures because they make me immediately want to knock the bride over and steal her gorgeous floaty white frock off of her AND THEN don it myself in my own re-created wedding.

    I told Husband I wanted to get married again and again and again so I can wear more pretty dresses and he said, "Hm. I wish you and the new lucky fellow well."

    TO HIM. I MEANT TO HIM. Husband. *glares*

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're funny. And as a first time reader, you usually have to catch me and draw me back with "funny." Well done. This won't be my last. ;)

    ~carpeviam

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! gorgeous!!! and who gets sick of weddings?! honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could one not love wedding photos? I could be a creepster and look at strangers' wedding pictures all day long as long as it was a fabulous photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could look at wedding pictures all day long. Especially one's as gorgeous as these (and yours!). Your friend was a gorgeous bride! And you and Milltini look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pictures are gorgeous!

    I could seriously go to weddings every weekend if I didn't have to travel all over the place to do it. That's the part that gets old for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great in black, wow.............funny I have to watch the bachelor, at least a few times each season. Have you ever thought about how cheeesssyyyy the rose ceremony is? I mean so cheeessyyyy....

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!