Tuesday, July 21, 2009

somebody up there likes me!

my bestest RJB and i have quite a little Etsy email obsession propelling us through the work day. it goes something like this: she emails me finds, i tell her why she needs to purchase them, then we switch. simple really, but oh-so-much fun!

yesterday, R made the find of all finds - this is major gold star material!

get ready, set...


seriously? i mean, i have some cheese-loving friends (its practically a requirement for my affections), but someone out there in Etsy-Land loves cheese so much that she made a pretty, pretty receptacle for said cheese... now that's devotion.

so here's to you, Karin Lorenc - you are my cheese-baking, craftastic yoda!

16 comments:

  1. must own one now...p.s. next time we do CT we should order the baked brie...just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh and now it's before 10am and I am craving a nice baked brie, perhaps in a puff pastry with a raspberry compote. Delicious.

    Oh and here are my top 3 cheeses of the moment: Cana de Cabra, Mahon (fresh), and Roncal. You will not be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is out-of-control brilliant. I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove baked brie! I may need to order one! Fabulous Etsy find :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... baked brie reminds me of when T and I were doing long-distance and we always forgot to eat we were so damn excited to be around each other, so would run to Eatzi's right before 10 and buy brie and bread and come home and nom. Sigh...

    Romantic story aside, I hope you bought this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it. love bree. now i'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brie is the best thing ever, my absolute favorite! I have to get one of these! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM!!! How exciting is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am always amazed at the great things that can be found on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does this qualify as an emergency, on tight reigns here...I really think this is an emergency, or paypal that he doesn't know about at least! Now let's see I'll ship to work, and then just slide it in the cabinet, or I can say I got it a yard sale maybe...Thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Le sigh. You are making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just discovered an amazing "library of cheese"- check out: www.cowgirlcreamery.com/library.asp
    They make by favorite triple cream ever- Mt. Tam. So yummy. And pricey. And fattening. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bowl is fantastic! I think it could find several other uses in the home as well - jewlery, keys, etc. Love the colors...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness. Boyfriend will need one of these!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!