Tuesday, August 25, 2009

mixed bag



someone please tell me what the point of the Breakfast Cookie is? if you want a cookie for breakfast, cowboy up and eat a damn cookie! or does putting the word "breakfast" in front of "cookie" somehow make your breakfast selection more healthy? because if that's the case, then get ready for some Breakfast Mac-n-Cheese at our house!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so my new yoga class? yeah, those peeps are not messing around. i walked in with my pretty green mat and my lululemons and was all like "hey new yoga friends! check out how awesome my tree pose is! and what about my plow? is this not the best fucking plow you've ever seen?" and they're all "bitch, please. you might as well just spend the next 70 minutes in child's pose because i'm about to go all firefly on your ass." it is not easy to maintain a meditative state when you glance over and find the dude next to you in a pose that would come in quite handy were he to, um, be without female companionship for an extended period of time, if you know what i mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm pretty much in heaven now that Bravo is airing all its all-stars... Rachel Zoe - Mondays; Flipping Out - Tuesdays; Top Chef - Wednesdays; Project Runway - Thursdays (and yes, i realize PR is on Lifetime now but Tim Gunn will always be on Bravo on the runway in my heart). the premier of RZ last night made me a freakin' happy camper (that and the tacos with yellow plum tomatoes and hatch chile monterrey jack i made for dinner). except for that whiny twit Taylor. really, brat? working eight hours a day with my #2 Gay Boyfriend Brad in a loft space in LA surrounded by haute couture gowns and millions of dollars in jewelry is just too taxing for you? and get your damn bangs out of your eyes - my mother would have a heart attack if you were her daughter. you have the attitude of a petulant 14 year old. its time for Big Girl Panties. of course, given your luck, Mr. de la Renta will probably gild you a pair with his own hands. bitch.

21 comments:

  1. ooh, i don't know about quaker breakfast cookies. processed just isn't healthy. i have been known to partake in a homemade breakfast cookie (i use this recipe: http://nutritionista.tumblr.com/post/94166425/to-make-a-breakfast-cookie-youll-need-feel-free)

    YOU'RE SO RIGHT ABOUT TAYLOR. she is a whiny, whiny brat. at least she's not being ridic mean to brad this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is so incredibly annoying. I have no idea why she would talk to her boss that way and I have no idea why RZ would put up with that. I had to cover my eyes I was so embarrassed for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your post cracks me up! i feel you on the yoga inferiority complex - i stick to my yoga dvds instead of classes because I got tired of being shown up by 60 year old men in leotards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking a yoga class at the gym and I love it. I did have to sit right behind this guy one day and he kept sticking his foot right in my face! I had to actually get up and move my mat further back. And I was there first! But other than that....it's a great workout and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIlarious post!!!I looooove Brad -- he's just adorable, and his fashion sense is amazing. Taylor needs to get over herself pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you crack me up. Yes she needs her bangs out of her eyes! Thank you for pointing that out. So damn annoying! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, do the Dove chocolates I've been munching on all morning count as "breakfast chocolates"?

    Of course, I did have breakfast, TOO...

    PS. OMG the word verification is 'treat'! How fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be all about breakfast mac n' cheese... Or breakfast (cold) pizza. Delicious. And Firefly pose ain't no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like breakfast mashed potatoes. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel really competitive about yoga, too, and it's supposed to be so anti-competition. whatever. i can't help it.

    and i'm so glad rachel zoe is back!

    my husband eats breakfast cookies. i just eat last night's brownies for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh. I wish breakfast mac n cheese was good for you. Although it sort of is because it's dairy, yes?

    I am with you on Taylor. That bitch needs to get a grip. Rant over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed about Taylor. A million girls would kill for that job! What is so stressful about having a desk upstairs and having to walk all the way downstairs on occasion?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am usually not a fan of the whole "LOL" thing, but this time I have to say..

    ROTFLOL. I actually did laugh out loud while reading your opinion on Taylor. I love that show and am, too, very excited it's back.. But you're so right. Who wouldn't appreciate that job?

    I get it if she wants to 'make a name for herself' but complaining about haute couture..? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so intimidated by yoga, I haven't even tried it! I thought the same thing about Taylor last night. If this was Survivor, I would so vote her out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. breakfast mac and cheese? i'm coming over.

    I hate yoga it kicks my butt everytime.

    RZ. True love. I love and hate taylor all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha... I feel the same way about Taylor! She was annoying the crap out of me last night, per usual. BTW, who is your #1 gay boyfriend?!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do love some "breakfast cupcakes" in my house. And I've been known on occasion to indulge in a "breakfast snickers" on occassion. You know they can be found at the Exxon in the same box as the regular snickers, you just eat it first thing in the morning :)

    Haha, I have not seen these breakfast cookies, I think I'd rather a regular cookie for breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. if i could eat cheese or ice cream for every meal i would do it happily.

    mr. m, on the other hand, would give his left foot for a cookie so i say you are in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am all about these breakfast cookies. They are perfect for those of us that like to rationalize that what we are eating is truly breakfast food and somewhat healthy.

    And I hate Taylor. I wish RZ would fire her snotty bum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could you be any freakin' funnier?! Then you add on the picture of that yoga guy and I almost blew water everywhere.

    Re: Taylor
    I am with everyone on this--cannot stand that little ungrateful be-otch. She hates her life--she needs to go somewhere else and find a new one. It makes the show a bit hard to watch-and not in a reality TV kind of good way.

    Thanks for the laughs:)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!