Thursday, August 27, 2009

PPT: pajaros

** muchisimas gracias for all the comments yesterday - i had no idea that post would strike such a chord and i truly enjoyed reading each and every one of your thoughts on the subject! i'll have to broach serious topics more often! {aaaaaaaand end heartfelt thank you}

i found Geninne through a link on Saskia's lovely blog and fell instantly in love. an artist living in Mexico City, Geninne creates fabulous watercolors and prints with a vintage vibe and a bit of funk. i'm also pretty much obsessed with her blog and have determined that were i ever a visitor in her house, i'd explode with glee from decore-inspiration-overload.

i've already determined that 4 of these little birdies are coming to roost in Dallas - me thinks they'll look lovely framed in a foursome-square somewhere in the cottage!

9 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Vintage Printables? Free hi-res downloads. Email them to kinkos and amazing art in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorge!! And I <3 Mexico City so it would be cool to have another piece of it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love those! I'm obsessed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay birds as pets freak me out, but birds as art I can definitely get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are perfect to be framed! How darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and LOVE it. I also love those paintings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so bright and cheerful! I love the litte bird with antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, how funny- my twin sister just bought a new house (I am twisting her arm to start blogging again now that she'll have a brand new house to renovate) and she's totally picking colors for her bedroom off of that third picture- the one with the key. She sends me that print everyday to look at, she's obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh! Yay!! I'm on your blog!!

    I just love the second photo down - the birds in the moneypuzzle! Gorgeous prints.

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!