Sunday, August 30, 2009

smitten

Evs sent me some of these at work today and i am spazzing out over my newfound (platonic, non-creepy) tween crush...




according to Wiki (giver of all knowledge) Justin Bieber, after recieving contract offers from both Justin Timberlake and Usher, recently signed with Usher (his favorite artist). i personally would have gone with JT, but, you know, seeing as the kid is just barely tackling Alegebra I, i'll let that one slide.

{sidenote: i think i hate working on weekends more than most anything on this earth. hence why i'm watching a 14 year old on youtube. although, lets face it, i would totally be watching this kid otherwise because i am awesome like that.}

13 comments:

  1. What a doll (and the Homer Simpson poster on the wall behind him in the Chris Brown video is a nice touch ;) ). Lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! He's pretty good for 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee- I am working right now too. 14 year olds singing make being a lawyer better though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smitten right there with ya! This kid/tween is great! Way to go Evs for finding this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that kid was great. Very impressed. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the way "boo" sounds coming out of his mouth is so awkward. he's certainly a cutie, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure had I grown up in the YouTube age, this would have been my destiny too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW!!!
    (I'd go with JT too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. His guitar looks bigger than he does!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I was the only one who liked him! Isn't he so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty sure I'm in love with a 14 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And already a record deal with Usher's company. Wow--he's good and a cutie pie:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for introducing me to this amazing child singer! At 22, I think I may be the slightest bit too old and that's probably illegal but he is too cute! I've always thought i was destined for a singer!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!