Monday, August 10, 2009

SMP Love

update: i won! goodbye nasty bedside tables from Hobby Lobby (i am so not kidding - they are terrible)! a big, humongous thank you Abby and SMP!

Style Me Pretty was the very first blog i read on a regular basis, probably beginning a little over a year and a half ago. and while the planning process for my own wedding is complete (tear), i still devour Abby Larson's collection of scrumptious wedding images daily.


so i am beyond thrilled to have my creation chosen as one of the top 15 Inspiration Boards in SMP's latest contest! the winner will be announced this afternoon - fingers crossed that me and Evs will score $250 to Crate & Barrel - hot damn if we don't need new bedside tables!

16 comments:

  1. Good luck! What a great prize if you win. Love the inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I saw that board today, and the dress in the bottom right corner, and thought of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this board on SMP earlier and was immediately head over heels. It's amazing! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you, looks fab! My old blog was socialdesign...another wedding blog. On to babies now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so great you won! I love Style Me Pretty it's one of my favorite blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! That white dress with the embellishments is so "you!" Fingers crossed that you take home the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous!! i'm so glad you won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is awesome. I love your inspiration board and CONGRATS YOU LUCKY LADY!

    I seethe with jealousy.

    *seethes*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you won! And your inspiration board was wonderful. Yay for new bedside tables!! Can't wait to see pics of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - congratulations! I love what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH YOU DID!! WOOOOOO HOOOO! Congrats friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I was so excited to see that you won!

    ReplyDelete
  13. kate, that's awesome! i love the board...you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS Kate!!! Your inspiration board is amazing - the colours are so fresh! You totally deserve the win :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!