Sunday, October 25, 2009

special, late-night, fashion edition!

I gave a little shout-out to one of my favorite cheapie-finds over on that other blog last week: my cream cable-knit sweater from Old Navy, which I purchased many moons ago and still looks great!

Um. Strike that.  Looked great... Noticing a small stain, I threw said sweater into the wash on the gentle cycle (doing okay thus far), with the super-special Laundress sweater detergent stuff (there's another point for me!)... with a pair of indigo wash jeans (FAIL).

So my fabu, budget-friendly cream sweater is now dingy, murky blue-cream.  Awesome.

The good news... it appears Old Navy is carrying this sweater again!  In lots of punchy colors!



...along with this fun friend:



Looks like someone might be stopping to stock up on some basics on her way to work tomorrow (work on a Sunday... after work on Saturday = reason enough for a toasty-sweater-treat)!

{I spy oodles of other sweet sweaters, but I personally prefer to stick to 100% cotton varieties at Old Navy.}

4 comments:

  1. I love their sweaters. And with their prices, it's hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at Old Navy and they had lots of sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah- bless your heart. Billing hours in office on weekend is just terrible. Definitely warrants a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know how i missed this 2nd sweater at ON yesterday but i'm headed back tomorrow to stock up!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!