Friday, November 6, 2009

3 Day!

By the time this posts, Jan and I will be well on our way to our first recovery station (I'm told they have potato chips there... intriguing) on Day 1 of the 3 Day!

My hope was to do lots of blogging on my 3 Day training (um, I walked... a lot) and on the crazy thoughts spinning around in my head leading up to the event... Obviously, I have fallen short of this goal.  Which is a bummer, but c'est la vie, right?  I do know that I am tres excited to get going and experience all of the spirit I've heard so much about - I'm due for a major dose of spirit right about now!

For all of you who have left supportive, "You Can Do It!" Waterboy-style comments and/or made donations, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I couldn't have gotten here without you... just another example of how the blogging community continues to amaze and enrich me in ways I could have never imagined!  Y'all are the very, very best (cue Tina vocals)!

On a lighter note, be sure to head on over to ITPitB for a peak at what I'm wearing on my Quest to Support Floppy Boobs!  Hint: Chuck Norris and I share an impeccable taste in accessories.



8 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Sending love and support to you and Jan.

    Floppy boob love for everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!!!!! Keep on going!!!! When you reach the end you will feel amazing and proud of yourself and every step will have been well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly amazing what you are doing!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH THANK GOD you spell c'est la vie correctly. I see see la vee written all the time. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have an amazing time and accomplish something truly incredible! I am so excited to hear how things go. Oh and that fanny pack -- I DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and your fanny pack have an amazing time!!! Yay for supporting floppy boobs everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of you all weekend! Can't wait for the deets. Congrats to you and the Monitor. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!