Thursday, March 11, 2010

are you annoyed with me yet?

I swear on expensive shoes with red-leather-soles, Girl Scout cookies (in general) and Caramel DeLites (in particular), Pam and Jim's first born child, and the Pioneer Woman's Fancy Mac-n-Cheese that there is - contrary to this week's evidence - unique blog content floating around in my head somewhere.  I've even emailed some to myself... and then tagged them with Gmail's ingenious labels... and then color-coded said labels... because I'm a geekazoid like that.  

So here's to a new week... next week!  

And until then... I share with you... lovely, patient readers... the absolute best thing to ever come from the interwebs...**


**...which I wish I could take credit for, but alas, once again, I've failed this week at Sheer Awesomeness.  Many, many thanks to two fabulous red hot ladies, JR and TW for bringing {INSPIRED PLEA...WHISPERED REPETITION} into my life!  

11 comments:

  1. I am crying I'm laughing so hard! Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone should make this into a real movie and thank you for exposing this funniness to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could we be annoyed when you post gems like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen and I are so pumped for the shoutout!

    catchphrase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i'm addicted to your awesomeness!

    you can enter my first ever give*away if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha LOVE this video. cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was freakin hilarious!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! I watched it twice and liked it even better the second time. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this video. One of my other Oscar-loving friends found it and shared it with us.
    I'm pretty sure I've never commented, but I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!