Thursday, April 8, 2010

PPT: Redefined

Today I'm leaping a bit out of the box to bring you my latest paper pretties!


How much do I want to dial back time about 14 months or so and scatter these little treasures about our reception... Lining the windowsills of Laguna, perhaps?  Or sprinkled atop cocktail tables?  A little bit whimsical... a little bit romantical... truly some kind of wonderful. 


Next up, more delicious decoupage...  Trays adorned with vintage maps make the perfect desk accessory... Plus, the ability to choose your location means that your hometown or favorite vacation destination is as close as your entryway catch-all... because if you can't be in Key Largo come 5 o'clock, at least your keys can be!  


I cheated (just an itty-bitty-bit) with this last one... 


... but come on, it's Mr. Darcy!  I get some PPT Creative License when it comes to Mr. Darcy! {His character was WRITTEN... on PAPER... and then PUBLISHED... on PAPER... Get it?  Yes?  Sweetness.}  



I've been an admirer of Brookish's Jane Austen inspired coffee mugs for a tick or so now, but can't quite decide if I'm more partial to Ms. Austen's more amorous musings or her quippier prose...  One for home and one for work, perchance? 



Have you spied any Paper Delights recently?  Traditional or Non?  

10 comments:

  1. I actually have those sheet music tea-light holders, and I adore them! They are so beautiful when illuminated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my birthday is december 19 and i would gladly welcome a set of jane austen mugs. please and thank you, kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mugs (paper or not), they're so cute I almost wish I drank coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have a mayjah Mr. Darcy obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.marye-kelley.com/

    such cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mugs... they are simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the music candle holders - they're so cute and such an original idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those vintage map trays, so chic! :) Great finds as always, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mug! My sister gave it to me this past Christmas. So much fun to see it sitting in the cupboard among the other "serious" mugs, like it's waggling its eyebrows at me. Oh, that Mr. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those sheet music glasses- think I'll make some for my wedding reception! Great find! (I think I might use maps, since I have a huge collection of paper maps, and since my fiance and I met while traveling!)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!