Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hair update

I promise a post with a little more substance tomorrow, but since I've had some requests for new hair color photos and because, honestly, I'm running low on time this morning, I'm going to force y'all to look at more pictures of my hair.

I know.  Enthralling cyber-journalism, yes?

If you will recall... BEFORE: 



And... AFTER: 


The difference is pretty subtle (a good thing - although I think it looks darker in person than in photos) but I think (hope / pray / rub every Buddha-belly at the Thai takeout and nail salon places) that all the low-lights will cut down on the Hair Maintenance Budget!   Cheers to less roots!  

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love gettting low lights for summer, then letting the sun do its work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! It obvi was before too, but I think the dark does cut down on salon visits, it definitely did mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you! My colorist has me on strictly highlights right now (I wonder why, $$$), but I need to convince her to add some low-lights at my appt. next week so I can go a little longer in between.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love! It was gorgeous before too, but, I totally understand wanting to cut down the time and $$ at the salon.

    Sidenote, you have just gorgeous coloring--hair, eyes, skin--lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Lowlights always help with the maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the low lights look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that your gym locker room??!!?? so jealous, i think you get and STD by just walking near the door of mine.

    hair looks great!
    ~Nikki
    aka random girl that emailed you about summer shoes

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!