Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ITPitB Update

Hot damn!  Y'all sure are on top of things!  For those who have commented and emailed about my little daily fashion experiment's current "private" status, never fear...  ITPitB is simply experiencing some minor tweaks and will be back in action post haste. I promise you aren't missing any content updates, so no fretting! 

To tide over all you chompin'-at-the-bit "professionistas," here's my favorite outfit from last week (featuring my favorite new sun dress!):


I thought it was a pretty good (and patriotic!) effort for the Casual Friday Prior to Memorial Day! 

{for a Weekender Look, omit the cami!}
{aren't the flowers fun?}
Perilla Dress - Anthropologie
Navy V-Neck Cardigan - J.Crew
Camisole - Banana Republic
Tomato "Juliet" Patent Pumps - J.crew
Gold Clover Earrings - gift
Gold Medallion Necklace - gift 

11 comments:

  1. That dress is so fricking swoon-worthy! I want to wear it on a rooftop somewhere in DC on the 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress!!! It really is the perfect patriotic party dress (or casual Friday.)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super super cute....I love anthro, like in a serious way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only Anthro had maternity. This will be the FIRST place I visit in t-minus 10 weeks! So chic as always, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is at the top of my must-have list! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE this dress. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! It was beyond perfect for the Friday before Memorial Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness!! I was in a panic thinking some horrible person made a comment that forced you to shut it down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that gorg Anthro dress and delicious Crew pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I just bought this dress in the beige color, I love it! So great that you have the navy version. I had a tough time deciding but in the end decided I would probably be wearing it with a navy cardigan anyway, so went with the beige to break it up. I am sure you wanted my mental-Anthro-dressingroom play-by-play, so there you are!

    I love your blog and can't wait for ITPitB to be back online!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is ADORABLE! I want that dress...

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!