Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rocky Mountain High!

Tomorrow we leave for Estes Park, CO to celebrate the nuptials of my dearest HDH and her dashing groom MH!  Yep, that's right, this gal's initials will soon be Triple H... a hella-amazeballs rapper name if I've ever heard one! 

PJs for AF's In-House Christmas Party

Annnnnnd apparently the only photographs I have of the two of us alone involve costuming.  Which actually feels appropriate, somehow - so we'll just go with it!

Preggers Bristol Palin & Ketchup on Halloween

H's wedding is a little bittersweet for me as she will be leaving me in Dallas to start her married life in Nebraska.  This makes me a very sad panda indeed - I'm losing my favorite "inventive dinning / raucous imbibing" buddy and my surrogate big sister - but I am so excited for her and M!  Plus I can't wait to come visit and drink too much wine and grill lots of corn (or whatever you crazy kids do up there in NE)!  

Congratulations to the Future Mr. & Mrs. H!  We are thrilled to be apart of your big day!

6 comments:

  1. Damn! I wish I had thought of going as preggers Bristol Palin! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are going to be within 30 minutes of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, and I assume you'll be driving through Boulder to get up to Estes Park. If you have time, you must have food/wine at The Med on Walnut Street. Talk about "amaze-balls"!! The absolute best... with an awesome outdoor patio at night. Is the wedding at Della Terra Chateau in Estes Park? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay H!!! She is going to be *such* a gorgeous bride ... I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey now, Nebraska's not so bad! I've lived here 28 of my almost 30 years! Go to a huskers game when you come visit - there is NOTHING like it!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!