Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WANT

My new goal is to steer clear of proclaiming that I NEED things.  Because, let's face it, there isn't a lot that I NEED, particularly in the clothing / footwear department.  


Of course, that doesn't mean that I can't WANT things.  In particular, these boots.  They definitely fall into the grubby-little-grabby-hands WANT category.  

Bowtied-Beauty Boots - via Anthropologie
Whether or not they move into the STOP DROOLING AND PULL THE TRIGGER category is yet to be seen.  Boots are trixy-minxes. I tend to waffle all season, trying to pick between two or three options, waiting until the cold weather has all but passed, then looking up and realizing crap, it's already February... might as well just wait until next year!  

Well, this year IS next year.  Right?  Maybe.  Hmmmmmmm.... 

16 comments:

  1. Okay, I most definately need them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh those a so adorable! you can never have too many pairs of boots, i say.

    p.s. lulu and i started our blog again! www.nixonsleeves.blogspot.com remember us?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I literally just GASPED when i saw those! Some flat-ish boots are on my fall wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So my sister bought these boots in a size too small. i have convinced her to mail them to dallas for me to have. Like you, i always talk about the boots i want to buy and never actually buy them. ANNOYING

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically, Anthropologie is a dirty little wench who wants me to part with all my money. And I give it very willingly. Obviously, this ia a problem. I "accidetnally" clicked over to the homepage last night and found a sweater that I "need". And need=want. But, but, but!! And those boots? In love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pretty bow details! buy them! i;m convinced that god is going to punish us dallas-ites with a brutal winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these and they are already on my wish list on Anthro - I just can't commit to the price. But...I've been wavering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots! They just made their way to my "need" list also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And why did I have so many damn typos in my comment?! Excuse me while I go hang my head in shame.... Probably somewhere near an Anthro store. Perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those boots!!!!! I'm partial to anything with a bow... they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drooling over these boots right now. I love boots but haven't ventured much further than my cowboy boots and Target Uggs. Love the bow detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not trying to be an enabler, but you will wear the hell out of those boots. Imagine how good they will look with a burnt toast dress for Texas games!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, seriously. get them NOW!!! I LOVE THEM! But then again, I love anything with ruffles or bows. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are AMAZING!! I was just in Anthropologie last weekend. I wish I had snagged some!

    Also, I'm new to the blogging community and was wondering how/where you made that fabulous "blog title box" with the pictures? Its soooo original!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!