Thank Eight-Point-Six-Pound Sweet Baby Jesus for Three Day Weekends... am I right?!
For the upcoming 72 hours of holiday, my brain is planning on blissfully bitch-slapping life's current stressors,** and, instead, enjoying a veritable grab-bag of cheap, relaxing thrills... including, but not necessarily limited to:
- opening weekend for college football season - specifically, Texas vs. Rice at 2 p.m. (CST) on Saturday;
- Dexter Season 4 / Disc 3... four hours of fabulosity (a/k/a Salvation when mine eyes cannot take any more pigskin match-ups)
- finishing Little Bee... then strolling aimlessly through the aisles of Barnes & Noble until I settle on my next literary companion
- a dip in our pool; a dip in the in-laws' pool; a dip in the old-school sprinkler
- one last go-round for my white sundresses
**Thank you kindly for all the Happy House Karma yesterday! I'll move on as God intended... with Italian Cappuccino Frozen Yogurt and a hot new piece of real estate ass!