I know we all hate waltzing into CVS to feed the Mellowcreme Pumpkin Craving and being figuratively smacked over the noggin with Frosty the Snowman Blowup Yard Ornaments and Jingle Bells Muzak. But it's a lot easier to get into the Early Holiday Spirit when $100 worth of Pretty Paper from Minted is involved!
Minted's holiday selections are crowd-sourced from yearly design challenges - Submissions from indie artists around the world compete for customer votes and a spot in the holiday stationery collection!
I love Minted's fresh, punchy photo card layouts... especially those with a little bit of vintage flair!
And all of Minted's holiday card orders are typeset by a professional designer and include free online proofing. Matching stationery accessories, such as patterned backers, envelope liners, and skinny-wrap address labels, are also available!
So here's how to get your paws on all that papery goodness - $100 toward any holiday card order - and check one big, fat "to-do" off your holiday list!
- Visit Minted's 2010 Christmas Photo Card and/or Holiday Photo Card Collections
- Pick the design that tickles your fancy and leave me a comment telling me about it
- Make sure you include your email address (or have your commenting profile set up so that your email is enabled)
- One entry per person - Multiple entries will be discarded
- Giveaway closes Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. CST
- Winner will be chosen randomly using the Random Number Generator and will be announced on Friday, October 8, 2010
A Holly, Jolly Good Luck to all of you!