Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wake-y, Wake-y, Eggs & -- Putters' Chips -- !

Better two weeks later than never nosh on Village Tavern crab dip, I always say!  

Evs astutely commented during his virgin voyage to my alma mater "it seems like most of your collegiate points of interest are food-related."

Um. 

Have you met me? 


And have you seen pictures from my deacon days?  Not my finest hour four years.  But definitely some of the funnest.  (<-- Not a real word, I know, Mom.)

Fried-food aside, a jovial time was had by all... as evidenced by the following Photo Journey:

Um, Husband... NO. 
Favorite Photo of the Weekend: TW & Me!  
It could only be better if it included JR and LB... 
Why didn't we do that?  I blame the Firefly. Next time. 

6 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love reunion weekends like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me long for a trip back to college! Nothing like your own campus in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate. My boyfriend came to homecomings at my alma mater last weekend, and he said the same thing--apparently, all my collegiate stories involve food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need clothing recap! All of your outfits are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!