Thursday, November 11, 2010

PPT: It's Almost Time Again...

... Oh yes.  The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

No, not Oscar Season.  

BETTER. 

Holiday Card Selection Season!  (you know: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etcetera etcetera, eggnog, mistletoe, sparkly dresses, ho-ho-ho!) 

Y'all know I'm picky when it comes to paper products.  I'd buy letterpressed toilet paper if it were a viable option.  But with the purchase of la casa nueva and all the other bills and expenses that pile up at the close of the year, my holiday card budget isn't leaving me much wiggle room.  Enter Shutterfly's new collection of Flat Stationery Cards...


... over 350 chic, modern designs printed on premium cardstock for that "pretty penny" look and feel... without the pretty penny price!  

I've been a big Shuttefly fan for years, and I continue to be impressed by their product quality, user-friendly website, and delivery speed!... In the past, they've outfitted our Save-the-Dates, the Sign-In Book for our wedding, photo books of our Napa Valley trip and our honeymoon, as well as our 2008 and 2009 Christmas cards. 

This holiday season, I'm rather partial to the new square designs and think I've picked the perfect card to commemorate 2010.  I'll keep my final selection under wraps for a while, but, to tide you over, here's some other favorites that didn't quite make the cut this year: 


We're a photogenic pair, yes?  

Have you selected your holiday cards yet? 

*While my brand adoration is quite genuine (as if you couldn't guess from all my photo-projects!), Shutterfly did offer me 50 free holiday cards in exchange for sharing my holiday favorites with all of you.  

** If you're a blogger who also loves Shutterfly, you too can get in on the fun!  

12 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! I would love to see the expressions on your friends and families faces when they opened up these bad boys. My fav is the first one, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices...I am truly impressed by the products at Shutterfly this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the hiking pic is a MUST. I'm begging you to send one of these photos. It's perfectly, beautifully subversive. I mean the first picture right alongside beautiful holiday'd out children on my wall? Take THAT, societal demands of magazine-perfect photos for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I think you should use the first one--that's just all sorts of awesome.

    And I haven't been able to find a single photo that works for our Christmas cards yet. Sad panda. I mean, I can't even find a comically bad one--they're just bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. y'all are so cute! :) I did Shutterfly last year and we're going to go with them again this year too. I have no idea which card or pic yet, but holiday cards are always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think any one of those cards would be PERFECT! So much more fun than the typical perfect family photo! I designed a holiday card last year with "outtakes" from our engagement & wedding pictures but chickened out and didn't send it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you and Minted, our holiday cards are on the way! Though the photo we chose is not nearly as cool as any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you pretty please do the last one?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love that you didn't use "good" pictures. we are thinking of something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. love all the christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!