Tuesday, March 8, 2011

every girl should have...

... A best friend to answer life's seriously urgent world problems in the middle of a Tuesday workday:

So, if I can, by some stroke of Traveling Pants type magic, still fit into that suit skirt I wore when I was really skinny during our last year of law school, does that mean I'm---

---Still totally skinny?  Yes!

Even if I can only zip it if it's pulled up right under my boobs?

Yes, obviously.

Sweetness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Sparkly TOMS.

Sparkly Toms o to the movies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... this cutting board.  Seriously.  Randomly gifted by my genius mama at Christmas and now I can't live without this thing.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Date Night that includes this flick

Cedar-Rapids-Movie
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...dos amigos as awesome as these dos amigos. 

Terrier Wrestling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What big or little things can't you live without this week?

15 comments:

  1. I think I'm getting sparkly toms for my burfday next month *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have regular Toms but I think I need a sparkle pair! I am grateful for a wonderful fiance, pinot noir, and girl scout cookies getting me through a crazy week of school/work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sparkly Toms! I am grateful for my Babe, my Hubs, Dr. Pepper (is my wine), and temps in the 70s so I can open the windows in my house and pretend that it's Spring (until tomorrow when it's going to be cold again.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Toms!

    My list would include: 2 crazy, wild dogs, my favorite fleece blanket, and thin mints. Lots and lots of thin mints. Preferably frozen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie Spano, because she empowers girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful for a great boyfriend, best friends that I can call whenever I need something, a new book, and my heavy blanket, all of which have kept me sane this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The song "Millenium" by Robbie Williams. I heard it for the first time ever this past weekend (yes- I now know it came out 10 years ago) but I am so digging it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't live without my wedding dress seamstress. She has given me so many ideas for linens and centerpieces. I've made more progress in the last week than I have in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There needs to be a ITPITB post about sparkly Toms. I keep wanting to buy them and then think I don't know how to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post and those TOMS...so cute! I have the classic gray pair and they are so comfy for trotting around at school all day. Simple pleasures...thats what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My VERY patient husband, my very fat cat, heated seats and my Columbia Rain Jacket (because it's not stopped pouring in 30 years).

    (also, I saw black sparkly TOMS at Nordstrom this week. Thinking that I must have them)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mini cadbury eggs and day light savings. amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkly Toms are awesome--glad you love the cutting board and dos amigos are precious!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!