Thursday, March 24, 2011

Favorite Things: March

il_570xN.229354020
I'm planning a grand-scale gallery wall of posters in our blank-canvas bonus room.  This must be included.  T-Man will approve of the grackles, I think. 

Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings 
Danielle
I'm sure, etched somewhere in Chanel, there's a Fashion Code regulation admonishing the over-use of statement pieces.  But with these suckers, it's fun to break the rules!  I'd bet I wear my yellow pair three or four times a week... and I'd love nothing more than to have the entire color catalog in my jewelry box!

mustache_gallery_preview
Something in our home must be swathed or upholstered or covered in mustaches.  NEW RULE.  

Lands' End Canvas Boatneck Sailor Dress
Canvas Stripe Dress
Apparently this dress is no longer available = Super Sadz for those looking for the perfect, age-appropriate Spring sailor dress.  Much more flattering than the J.Crew version {Bonus Points: No Crotch Shots with the LEC!} and friendlier on the wallet, this is the item I'm most giddy to unpack in Italy!  

What's floating your boat this month?

6 comments:

  1. My pregnant self is yearning for adorable spring clothing like that sailor dress. Love it! Too bad most maternity options look like they were designed for the Sister Wives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the earrings in Chalcedony. Gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve of the grackles and for the grackles. Also, I have a stack of posters collected mostly in the '80s which I'll bring this weekend. And as for the sailor dress, it was very popular when I was in the usn but only for the brig bound seamen which, by the way, I never inhabited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I LOVE That dress, and sad that it's so expensive on J.Crew. Good finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings! And the idea of walrus and handlebar mustaches upholstery makes me super happy. I say go for it! Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, I just bought the Danielles in Turq this week, who knew, love them! Must have white and coral and.....

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!