Friday, August 26, 2011

a jaunt in the District

This weekend, instead of navigating the face of the sun,, I shall be paddling the streets of DC!*

*Actually, I'm paddling them as we speak... trixy auto-post function! 

I am more than happy to make the extreme-weather-conditions switcharoo in order to see not one, not two, but six of my most favorite women!  

{Bonus: At this point, I'd much rather drown than burn, fortheloveofsweetjesus.}

My mini-break shall commence with a bearhug from this gal... My excitement to explore her gorgeous urban abode is bested only by my excitement to just see her!  

Thenceforth, I will reunite with my college girls for our second-annual WGR {unoriginally and just-now-dubbed Wake Girls Reunion}...  

IMG_0266
a gem from last year's WGR in OKC where she was sorely missed

I'm anticipating one rager of a Hurricane Party.  

Happy Weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have so much fun! Big hugs to you girls, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!