Saturday, October 1, 2011

18 weeks


18 weeks


Musings on the Weekly Photo: I mean, has a lamer photo of me ever been taken?  I'm not sure the internet really needed to see that.  But, hey!  Belly!  Although, I think there's a little magic trick action going on there with that shirt.

Marination Time: 18 weeks last Tuesday

Weight Gain: They didn't weigh me at our anatomy scan! 3 Cheers for Prolonged Denial!  

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week. 

Sex: QuesitA!

Fruit of the Week: Baby Girl is the size of a sweet potato this week... Sweet potato fries, yum. 

Movement: Some... I keep feeling her only on the far right side of my belly. Turns out, I have an anterior placenta that is slightly skewed to the left... which explains why I can't feel her anywhere else! Although, from the looks of our scan, sister was fist-pumping the shiz out of me, Jersey Shore Style. 

Sleep: Same, same, same. I think I might be getting better about putting myself back to sleep after getting up to pee, though. 

Cravings: Ketchup and Mustard {Bonus Points: Honey Mustard}  I've always loved mustard, but ketchup is weird for me.  Hamburgers {see: ketchup and mustard... I'm also thinking this one is due to the Dinners, Drive-Ins, & Dives featuring Pawley's Front Porch in Columbia, SC. Let me tell you, Fuddruckers was a poor substitute. But still delicious.} Still loving those honeycrisp apples and naval oranges.  Half a carton of last week's icecream flavor {coffee & caramel} got tossed in favor for Peppermint.  More goat cheese {Mom, where is that mango habanero sauce from? I'm desperate.}. 

Highlight of the Week: I'm not sure this week could have been better.  (1) Quesita's A+ Anatomy Scan. (2) The birth of her future BFF, Mary Eleanor "Ella."  (4) Rory & Beau's Engagement!  (4) After 10 weeks at the Residence Inn, we are *hopefully* moving back into our home just in time to host my parents for the Red River Shootout. (5) Les Mis tickets for December.  Row 5, baby.  

8 comments:

  1. You got some big knockers Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BELLY!! And I got to agree with Slynnro. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the Mango Ginger Habanero sauce by Fischer and Wieser at Central Market. I'll bring you some next weekend! It has been a stellar week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah...boobies! and belly! lookin good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawleys Front Porch is indeed WONDERFUL. Maybe they will overnight you a burger (dripping with ketchup and mustard) on dry ice??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop looking at your chest. I'm SO jealous. Also, are those wunder-unders I spy? I LOVE the belly!! Quesita has such a cute lil' home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!HOW DID I MISS R & B's ENGAGEMENT????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!