Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Name Game, Vol. 1

As of last Friday, our wee Quesita has a name!  A dark horse {neither Team A, B, nor C} came out of nowhere and it just... fit.  Like a spunky glove for a feisty little girl.  

We're pretty psyched about it... However, we're not quite ready to shout it from the rooftops just yet.  {We're not on the Zero Disclosure Until Birth Team, but the interwebs seem kinda vast for the big announcement at the moment.} But since peeps love a good name discussion, I thought I'd take the liberty of sharing some tidbits from our many, many brainstorming sessions... the ones that weren't to be... a series of "nope, not its" if you will. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E: What do you think of Clare with Reese?  Clare Reese?

K: LOVE IT

E: Yeah, but something about it is weird, though.  I can't put my finger on---


E: No, seriously.  It's like... It sounds like... 

K: ...

E: WAIT A SECOND.  You little...

K:  Dude, you're the one who suggested it.  

11 comments:

  1. Clare Reese....nice :)

    Cannot wait to hear your baby girl's name!! I hope it's half as awesome as Kaelelynn Krystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I love hearing about names...can't wait to see what didn't make the cut, and eventually, did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!! Can't wait to hear the name!! I just announced our baby boy's name today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting that you have a name! I can't wait to hear what you picked eventually!! We have a tentative decision that I love, but Mr. Indecisive doesn't want to commit yet in case something better comes along. Regardless, this is one of the best games I've ever played :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, at least there'd be an instant nursery theme: lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! thank you for the yoga rec, I have been wanting to pay uptown yoga a visit and now I have a great reason to! Can't wait to find out this bebe's name!

    Lilly
    pancakesandbeetjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahahaha! Totally amazing :) I'm so happy you settled on a name, and even more excited to hear which dark horse contender came out and stole the show!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahaha! So glad you found a name! :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!