Saturday, November 5, 2011

23 weeks


23 weeks


Musings on the Weekly Photo: I cheated this week.  This photo is actually from last weekend - 22w5d.  But I'm currently sitting with wet hair and a partial left shoulder sunburn feeling anything but photogenic.  Forgive me. 

Marination Time: 23 weeks last Tuesday.

Weight Gain:  11 lbs total.  Having been in possession of a body that loooves to gain weight for the last 28 years, I've decided just to savor this single, solitary "low weight" moment in time {while it lasts} and completely ignore the fact that I started off this pregnancy experiment about 10-15 lbs heavier than I'm most comfortable.  

Maternity Clothes:  How hard is it to make flattering maternity wear in a color other than black, brown, gray or navy?  Kudos to Michael Stars for tops like this one, because they are few and far between.  

Fruit of the Week: Still a papaya, according to The Bump. One would think there'd be enough fruit to go around, but apparently not.  

NameYep.  

Movement: Pretty constant now.

Cravings: More Mustard!  Mustard Everything!  Merry Mustard!

Annoyances: Continual flipping whilst sleeping... I'm like a big flapjack.  I also find myself involuntarily grunting more often than I'd care to admit. 

Highlights of the Week:  A lovely dinner date with E last Saturday at Perry's... and a fabulous Texas win over Tech today!  

9 comments:

  1. i remember bending over to put the dog bowls on the ground and sounding like a 48 year old micky d's addict. those grunts were not my shining pregnancy moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! You look fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top looks adorable, as do you :)

    The very mention of mustard made me super-nauseous when I was pregnant... but I craved ketchup on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I miss this face! Your hair is so long right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful mama! So I'm kinda dying to know the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out Asos.com. They have free shipping and returns and I got a lot of my fun maternity clothes from there. They also email you lots of coupons. Anyway, there's my psa.
    On another note- Dexter. Trinity was prob the peak, but when other seasons aren't as good, it's still some of the best stuff on tv, right? I'm not loving the religious guys (yet) but I am loving Brother Sam. I thought that moment on Dex's deck where you realize how much they both need each other was great. Anyway, my 2 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the flapjacking while you can because before you know it, you won't be able to roll over! P.S. LOVE that color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl! What is with all the DRAB maternity clothes. I went shopping in ATL after my shower Saturday and was super bummed not to find anything in an actual color. This translated into me dropping $300 on a Theory maternity grey cardi which I can get for $50 at TJMaxx. My assistant is pretending to be me and returning via fedex today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate, you are so dang cute!! Loving all of the updates.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!