Friday, November 4, 2011

Sponsored Post: Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

How many of these Shutterfly posts have y'all seen in the past week?   Have we reached the saturation point yet? 

Yes? 

Well, too bad, so sad. 

Kidding.  

Or not.  

Here's the dealio... I'm a big fan of Shutterfly holiday cards.  I've used them for the past three years {2010} {2009 - sans fancy-pants-blogging deal} {2008 - likewise}, and you can bet that shiny buffalo nickel that 2011 will be another year for Shutterfly Christmas cards in the H Family.  You really can't beat the prices with a stick {and, seriously, we're all about non-violence over here}, and their designs printed on premium cardstock completely satisfy the Paper Snob in me.  

I think our official pick is just about finalized, but here are some others that caught my eye...

 Picture3

Picture2

Picture1

Want to share in the Shutterfly festivities?  

The first three readers to email me their favorite holiday card design will receive a code for 25 free cards!

Thank y'all so much for all the interest in Shutterfly!  The codes were all spoken for 12 minutes after this post went live - Wowza!  That's some Paper Love, right there! 

8 comments:

  1. Very merry moments, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all great but I would say the Merry Bright Greeting--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the final product in my mailbox...the H family holiday card is always a winner. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the corny dog photo!! They were extra delicious this year! Great photo of you and Evs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card last year stayed on my fridge for months. Pure awesomeness. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see that none of those options is signed "Evan, Kate, The Boom, and ." Not that a growing child isn't a miracle to celebrate. Just, it weirds me out to receive Christmas tidings from a fetus. And not that your fetus would be wishing me Christmas tidings. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!