Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful

I am thankful for so much this year.


But I'm a-bettin' y'all are too busy enjoying carbohydrates and stretchy pants and football to read yet another long "What I'm Thankful For" post.  I don't blame you.  I'll likely be hitting Mark All As Read come Monday morning, too. 

So I'll keep things short a sweet.  There's a fire crackling and sweatpants calling my name, anyhow.

Ready for the freezer

It's not a groundbreaking list, but it means the world to me ... E... my family... my friends... neurotic, cuddly terriers....

Cornbread Stuffing w/ Venison Sausage = Prepped!

... this pregnancy... Quesita... hippie voodoo and fancy-pants modern medicine...

Pie Crust

... great jobs... new metal washers on my toilet supply lines... good home insurance.

Finished product

And pie.  Always pie. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

  1. That pie crust is awesome!!! Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! All of that food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!