Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flood 3.0

Y'all.

We need some burning sage and an exorcist in here, stat.

I'd like to tell you this all becomes comical at some point, but I'm not quite there yet

Yep.  If you're keeping count at home, this would be our third bout of toilet troubles in seven months.  Thank the Baby Cheeses {not to be confused with the Baby Cheesette}, neither of the past two have "lived up" to The Granddaddy of Them All, but they've been highly obnoxious to say the least.  After F2.0, I honestly thought I'd solved the vast majority of future bathroom conundrums with my Online Degree in DIY Home Plumbing {grazi, WikiHow!}, but I'm a thinkin' I got a weeeee bit too cocky with the Banking Soda / Vinegar Bomb this go 'round.  

In an attempt to make lemonade from toilet water sludge {on second though... ew}, I'll just be thankful we pushed for new tile instead of straight-up replacement of the half-bath's old wood floor during the "remodel."  Smart cookies, we be. 

Be back manana after the spin cycle replenishes our linen supply. 

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe all the problems y'all have had with toilets! Surely, SURELY, this is the last of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! That is just crazy that this keeps happening to you guys! Hoping you have some better luck -- with plumbing and everything in general -- in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a relatively new reader, I had no idea about your previous toilet troubles. When I saw the title of your post pop up in my feed, I was afraid your water had broken early! Thank goodness it's just a toilet after all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have the worst luck in all of househood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I'm so sorry :-/ sending good house vibes your way stat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obvs I'm a little behind in my blog reading ... but the way the towels are laid out looks like a person in a striped shirt and jeans to me. Maybe I'm totally off my rocker ... which is completely possible ... but maybe???

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!