Thursday, January 26, 2012

PPT: V-Day Letterpress

Just about three weeks until Everyone's Favorite Hallmark Holiday, y'all!  

Which, AHEM, means just about three weeks until Everyone's Favorite Birthday. 

Well.  My Favorite Birthday, at any rate.

Semi-Related Tangent: When I went off to college, someone bestowed upon me this little tidbit... There is an age at which one should stop expecting others to make a huge deal over their birthday.  And that age?  Is 11.

In which case, we're considering this year my eighteenth 11th birthday. 

Hmmmmmm. 

ANYHOO.  

VALENTINE'S LETTERPRESS, shall we?

V Day Card 6

V Day Bacon
V Day Card 1

V Day Card 3

V Day Card 4
V Day Card 7

V Day Card 5
Fancy Seeing You Here

V Day Card 2
Pink Orchid Press

Have you procured your lovey-dovey paper products yet? 

6 comments:

  1. That artichoke card is totally rocking my world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock that birthday! I am 32 and I still make a big deal out of it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all set to order the bacon and hand/heart one (and give them both to him! I love cards!) and of course- they're both sold! Love Letterpress cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still undecided but leaning heavily toward "Without the Oxford Comma". splch

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun. I would get the bomb one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad carries his camera in a crown bag too, people always get a good kick out of that! You look great, can't believe we are getting so close, four more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!